2. Data Collection & UseWe only collect the personal data you choose to provide us during your registration process. As part of the registration process in order to use First In Line Plus services you need to provide us with your Full Name, Address, Email Address, Phone, Country, State, Zip Code, and Billing information, including credit card data, Paypal & Google Checkout information. All data is stored in the United States. You may elect to not provide any of the above info, but you will then not be able to use First In Line Plus services or certain features. We will keep your data for up to 30 days after your account is deleted. After the 30 days all your data is fully removed from our system.
3. AnalyticsWe may collect and store certain information about your interaction with First In Line Plus website and services, including cookies, IP Addresses, browser type, device type, location, Internet service provider (ISP), entry and exit pages, operating systems, time/date stamps, and other related data. First In Line Plus uses this information, only to improve the quality of our services and products. If you choose to decline cookies via your browser, you will have some limitations in using First In Line Plus services.
5. Business TransitionsIn the event of First In Line Plus goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by or with another company, including partial or all assets, any personally identifiable information we have on record will likely be transferred with the transition.
6. SecurityWe employ and protect all data with SSL encryption and other security measures to ensure you that your data is protected and safe. However please be advised that while we take extra measures to protect your data and integrity of your information, we cannot guarantee that our security measures will prevent unauthorized access from occurring. Please take the proper steps to maintain the security of your account information. We highly recommend that you set a tough to guess password for your registered account with First In Line Plus to ensure others from easily guessing your password.
8. Your RightsYou have the right to ask us to not process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise that right by contacting us at email@example.com
9. Contact InformationIf you have any questions or concerns about this policy or any COMPANY EMAIL services products, services or features, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org